Steven Zachary of Zachary Law Group is selected as one of the top 100 trial lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers association. This honor reflects Steven Zachary’s 25 years of legal experience in Minnesota and Arizona and the personal attention given to his clients.
Only the top 100 trial lawyers from each state who are actively practicing in civil plaintiff or criminal defense law are eligible for to be invited for this award. Invitees must demonstrate superior qualifications, leadership skills, and trial results as a legal professional. The selection process for this elite honor is based on a multi-phase process, which includes peer nominations combined with third party research.
The criteria used in the evaluation process include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary, and the public
- The previous year’s achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer
- Board Certification as a trial lawyer or trial attorney
- Nominations received from leading trial lawyers, current members and/or our executive committee members
- Leadership and membership within other national and state trial lawyer organizations
- Rankings and ratings of the attorney by established organizations.
The National Trial Lawyers – A professional organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from across the country who exemplify superior qualifications as civil plaintiff or criminal defense trial lawyers. This national organization provides networking opportunities, advocacy training, and the highest quality educational programs for trial lawyers.
Zachary Law Group is a results-focused law firm. Zachary Law Group provides aggressive, tough, ethical representation designed to get the best results for their clients. Unlike some other firms, Zachary Law Group believes in the highest business standards. They sought and received an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, the Client Distinction award from Lawyers.com and a 2013 Top Contributor Award with AVVO.com.