- MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
- GILBERT MUNICIPAL COURT
- HIGHLAND JUSTICE COURT
- EAST MESA JUSTICE COURT
- CHANDLER MUNICIPAL COURT
- MESA MUNICIPAL COURT
Early in my career, a seasoned lawyer gave me good advice in a famous quote about the legal profession. He said, “A Good Lawyer Knows the Law but a Great Lawyer Knows the Judge.” What he meant was that judges have different personalities and approaches to courtroom practice. A great lawyer knows:
• Knows how the judge prefers to Hear Evidence and testimony;
• Knows how the judge usually rules on an issue;
• Knows what may
• Knows the Time limits for various hearings;
• Knows the Judge’s Pet Peeves;
• Knows the Background of the Judge; and
• An attorney who knows the judge in these ways is able to better communicate with the judge and stay in the judge’s good graces. That attorney is better able to advise their client on what to expect in court.
In Arizona, the quote I received is very important because of the multiple courts a person might find themselves in.
Let Us Evaluate Your Case!
Simply Provide Your Contact Info for an IN-OFFICE CONSULTATION!